8 Michelin-Starred Chefs and 5 Cities
The inaugural Shangri-La International Festival of Gastronomy is set to debut in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore.
In an unprecedented effort, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts will host a world-class gourmet event in five cities around the world from 27 to 31 October 2015, where eight culinary masters will showcase their works of gastronomic wonder. The festival will see these Michelin-starred chefs present their distinctive food philosophies to discerning diners.
• Enrico Bartolini from the Michelin two-starred Devero Restaurant will travel from Italy to Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok's Angelini Restaurant & Bar.
• From Modena, Italy comes Massimo Bottura of Michelin three-starred Osteria Francescana, which ranked second at this year's World's 50 Best Restaurants awards. He will be at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore's BLU.
• Mauro Colagreco of Michelin two-starred Mirazur, which ranked 11th among the World's 50 Best Restaurants this year, will travel from the Cote D'Azur to Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong's Restaurant Petrus.
• Ip Chi Cheung of the Michelin two-starred Summer Palace at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong will serve a special menu during the International Festival of Gastronomy.
• Mok Kit Keung of Michelin two-starred Shang Palace at Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong will also serve a special menu during the festival.
• Christophe Moret of Michelin-starred L'Abeille at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris will present his unique menu during the festival.
• Giancarlo Perbellini of Michelin two-starred Casa Perbellini in Italy will be at Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai's Calypso restaurant.
• Samuel Lee Sum of the Michelin-starred Shang Palace at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris will serve a special menu for the festival.
For more information about the guest chefs, their menus and the restaurants participating in the Shangri-La International Festival of Gastronomy, please visit www.shangrilalovesfood.com. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime to sample these celebrated culinary masters' creations – make your reservation now.